A comprehensive promotion campaign will include the following:
- To the ISTT membership network, reaching some 4,000 individuals in some 22 countries.
- To the organisers’ database targeting trenchless technology professionals throughout the world.
- Through relevant supporting professional organisations in Europe.
- Regular electronic news bulletins
- In ISTT’s official magazine Trenchless International, published quarterly.
- In a number of specialist international trade publications.
- Local trade and national publications.
- At a number of industry events around the world.
- Exhibitors will be provided with promotional material, including complimentary exhibition visitor tickets for inclusion in their own mailings.
Trenchless International is the official magazine of the International Society for Trenchless Technology.
The October edition of the magazine will include a special feature on International No-Dig Madrid 2014, including a guide to the show, exhibitor previews, and a look at trenchless technology and projects in Europe.
The October edition will have widespread distribution and prominent display at the show, and will be free to all attendees. Exhibitors and interested companies can increase their presence at International No-Dig Madrid 2014 by advertising in the show edition. Advertisers will be offered the option to submit editorial for the magazine and inclusion in the exhibitor preview.
For more information on rates, download the media kit click here.
To book your advertisement or discuss further options, phone Lisa Feagan on +61 3 9248 5100 or email